Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In a Nut Shell

-It turns out, I only have my top wisdom teeth which is good news according to the dentist I saw today.

-There was a death in the family (someone I met like 12+ years ago) and everyone came over. The youngest of the bunch, who is a few months younger than the girls, accidentally slammed a door. Too bad my fingers were the things it slammed into. It would not have been as bad if I could have just cussed one good time. But with 3 preschoolers less than 15 feet away, that just wasn’t possible. She was really upset and cried even after I told her I was fine and gave her a big sister hug.

-It took me all day to work up the patience to complete a 23 minute assignment that I was going to do earlier in the day but never got around to.

-This is the first time all semester that I just don’t want to go to class tomorrow. But as I am already set to drive someone in the morning, I might as well go. Great, another 14 hour day on campus: should get lots of reading done.

-There are approximately 85 days till Christmas. I’ve made the list of people I’m buying for, have to start knitting, and have to finish. Panic will shortly set in.