Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday News

The Bad News: I am spending yet another Friday listening to someone I don’t particularly like talk while working. And I think I am trying to cut a wisdom tooth. Fun stuff, as I do not see any chance of going to the dentist for another week and a half. True, it could be the sinuses acting up; either way I need to pick up some tooth-numbing stuff tomorrow when I pick up my other meds.

The Good News: I got to sleep in and will have plenty of time today to knit and work on my German. I may actually get a chance to write some e-mails. Classes yesterday were fun; the Af/Am Lit discussion could have gone a lot worse on my part. Lit Research was more philosophy and we will go over Nietzsche on Tuesday which should be interesting. To no surprise, a room full of women tends to get sidetracked in our discussion groups. Still, it was a good discussion.