Sunday, September 10, 2006

Can I sleep yet?

Well, this has been a weekend. It was almost as busy as last week put together.

Saturday: finally watched Domino (not bad), went with Mom and the Twins to the bookstore, installed new window treatments (less sunlight in my room is always a plus), and went to dinner with the local family minus the grandmothers.

Sunday: helped Mom get the Twins into the car, church, b-day lunch for Step-Paternal Grandmother with the entire local family, quick dash across the bridge to see The Illusionist (pretty cool movie, I didn’t have it figured out), looked at dishwashers and refrigerators at a DIY place, started dog-sitting, installed Anti-virus on Step-Paternal Grandmother’s computer (missed church because of it), and I am ready to crash and burn.

Too bad I need to finish reading a chapter for Lit Research and get to bed early.