Thursday, November 29, 2007

why bother with a title?

Let's just get straight into it, shall we?

I woke up last week and realized I had no clue about my Mod Brit Novel paper, let alone the presentation that went with it. Somehow I did pull it all together and did not embarrass myself. (Granted, this is minus the whole episode where I dropped the double-pointed needle while the girl before me was presenting. Thankfully, I was able to discreetly locate it and pick it back up.) I did not knit while I was at the panel, but obviously I was using a needle to keep my hands from shaking. Yeah, I was that nervous.

My rough draft for Kid Lit was completely torn to shreds by my prof. That's cool, I am only 3 pages short of the final paper length and nothing done to it since I got the blasted thing back.

That leaves me with the Skeptical Tradition. It's final 10 page paper is due Tuesday. Where am I with it? Let's just say there are lots of notes but nothing on the computer screen yet. It will get done. I plan to have a rough draft before Saturday night.

Oh wait. There are 2 weddings this weekend. I am in none of them, and will only attend one. This does throw a knick in the breaker box though.

Is it any wonder that I've begun to spend 90+ minutes after every school day knitting at Stash? On top of the school stress, there is the holidays. I really get low around them. Low as in the desire to just keep popping happy pills like they're candy. I think I need to knit some more.