Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Hallows' Day

Yes, I am still among the living...at least I have a pulse. Living? Hmmm, not after this week is over.

On Monday, Mom and I took Cable to the Vet for a follow up. She is back up to a pound, yea! And I subbed all day for a Pre-1st class (it's pretty much for the kids who need a little boost before going on to 1st grade but not a kindergarten part II.)

Tuesday, I began paperwork for next semester. Fun. I was a little down, so I popped over to Stash to perk up. I bought the Cable a puppy collar and cat bell at the PetCo, since all the cat collars were way too big. She also learned, sometime around 3 a.m., that if she bit my nose enough I will get up to feed her.

All Hallows' Eve, I spent some more time on paperwork, this time with my Thesis Adviser. He recommended some books to me. I still felt blue but as a whole life was fine. Then my tempter light comes on the car. Since the Maternal Grandfather and I added water that morning (the light had been flickering the day before), I took the car in to be looked at. The Elder Twin had a good phonics tutoring, don't ask about doing homework with her at night, bad thing indeed. Cable let me sleep all night, the extra dry food appeasing her at supper.

And that brings me up to today, All Hallows' Day. My end of the paperwork is done. The car will be ready this afternoon. And for the first time in about 5 1/2 years, someone else drove me to school, no other than the Maternal Grandfather. He will pick me up on the porch at 3, I am not to go to daycare.

Tomorrow, I sub the special needs class.