Monday, November 12, 2007

monday

Well, I volunteered some time at the Twin's school's book fair. I was assigned the Twins and one of their friends, the librarian dug through the wish list in order for this to happen. Each of the girls found lots of books, some Mom bought after lunch. I know, Mom, the Twins, and I had lunch together. I did not get a tray. I brought my lunch. A few minutes ago, Mom told them she was going to give them $5 each. The Elder Twin decided that would not be enough money, therefore she called the Maternal Grandmother. After a few brief sentences, the Maternal Grandmother said she would give everyone $5 more dollars. What can I say? The girl can solve problems.

I actually have uploaded pictures of the Younger Twin's jacket, however, I have to ask ya'll to take this jump. Why? Because the little bit-bit figured out this site was under Favorites on Mom's computer. I do not want to endure yet another round of: "Is it finished yet? Why? When is going to be finished? When will you knit me one?" There is only so much pressure I can take. There are more images on my Ravelry account, but I know that not everyone is on there yet.

My Kid Lit second paper is at 8 pages and growing fast. I also finished reading all the materials in 17th century lit. Now for the papers...