Sunday, November 04, 2007

I had every intention

...of not posting anything until I had downloaded some knitting pictures. I am often scolded for that by some nameless people in my knitting life. Obviously, this thought is just that: a thought.


Company has left again, and the house is just for family. The shame of it all is that when I sleep on the sofa, Puppy and Cable sleep together at my feet.

My Annotated Bibliography for Kid's Lit is done, though I might add a few more sources tomorrow. We are going on a class field trip on Tuesday and it is not to the library. I know, this is heresy among some of us but there is an exhibit at the Dixon about Babar. So, we go.

I need to read. A lot. And I need to get started on the homework my Thesis Adviser gave me. (He thinks I can start writing in December.) This thing is starting to get scary.