Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Spring Registration

Yea! I have completed registration for the Spring. This is a big deal, since I had so many problems with the whole system on Monday. But I found the person who needed to click a button and the problem just vanished. The lady seemed like she was going to take awhile, but since I had some knitting and time, I stated knitting. Suddenly she put me at the top of her list. Amazing.

The latest KnitPick catalog came in yesterday. Me happy camper now. Just wait until I get my check next week. I know, I don't need more yarn. But I do. Hard to explain.

I have read all the material for Mod Brit Novel and 17th Century Skeptics. Another happy moment.

Cable can once again climb up to her perch by herself. Puppy was very happy. Kitten on perch means she is not bitting tails. Or in my case, ankles. Speaking of Puppy, she seems rather down lately. I am hoping it is just the weather change, since it affects nearly everyone here.