Friday, November 09, 2007

normal chaos

The Maternal Grandmother has returned from her annual state meeting, Twins are here for the night, Cable is playing (or hiding from the Twins, hard to say which), and I survived another day of subbing.

I have pictures but no wire to put said pictures on the computer. Which really irritates me, having three projects on Ravelry that have no images. Ugh! But on the bright side, the book Dad ordered for me came in today (I need it for my thesis and was asking for it as a Christmas gift).

McClintock, Anne. Imperial Leather: Race, Gender, and Sexuality in the Colonial Contest. New York: Routledge, 1995.

Knowing how I've been pacing around the mailbox looking for books to come in, the Maternal Grandfather brought the package to me at the school I was subbing at. Needless to say, I was very happy. However, the cover was not appropriate for fourth graders and I had to make a quick book cover from the ads that came in the package. The entire thing was rather humorous.