Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dec 5

The Lit Research paper has been turned in. It is exactly 1 inch short of a full 14 pages. And it is turned in. How great is that?

My Af/Am Lit Prof returned my rough draft all marked up. I had really thought it would be done by now and the fact it isn’t… I feel the breaking point coming on fast. Most of the technical errors I fixed at lunch and tomorrow will fix the weak points of the argument. I can not look at it right now.

The idiot in my Af/Am Lit class presented his Annotated Bib today. I have never been so happy that mom put me in an organization that forced me to give public speeches so often. Apparently this guy has a problem about doing so. It was painful to watch and would not have been so bad if he hadn’t continued to come down on himself verbally to us.

We just got back from the town’s Christmas Parade. The first one about 7 or so years ago consisted of “an exotic horned dog” and the Public School’s Band. This year, there were about 20 floats and it took 30 minutes for the whole thing. Of course, we thought it started an hour earlier than it actually did so I’m pretty frozen right now. Weather is not that bad, but after awhile it gets to ya.

Volume 11 was so worth the wait. Volume 12 comes out in May. May!