Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dec 13

Mom was sick last night, so after dance the Twins came here and spent the night. I woke up this morning when the Younger Twin asked if I was awake or not.

But all looks good for substitute teaching in the Spring. I’m only signed up for kindergarten through fifth grade. So I will not be getting as many days as those who are signed up for the whole district, but this will work out better for me.

I learned how to do a 3-needle bind-off for the Maternal Grandmother’s socks. That is the last Christmas Knit-gift for the year and one of the pair is done. I am so happy, the end is in sight.

Lastly, I actually sent off the box for the DC family today. It took awhile to find a box that would fit all the gifts. I plan to send off the Christmas cards by the end of the week. Fun.