Friday, December 15, 2006

Dec 15

If I am not careful, I will only be writing on this thing every other day. But things have been hectic, as they always are this time of the year.

Good news, grades for two of my three courses this fall are up. Both are As. Af/Am Lit is still out, however, I do not feel that I should be too worried. After all, grades are not due to be up until next week. I am so relieved.

Tomorrow, I’ll be sending the last of my Christmas off in the mail. This includes cards and whatever else.

I did not work on the Last Christmas Knitting today; I seem to have lost motivation. Never fear, I shall jump-motivate myself over the weekend. I need to be on the foot part by Monday for when I observe a third-grade class. The elementary school requires their substitute teachers to sit in on a class for a day. No big. It should give me the time to work the foot.