Monday, December 18, 2006

Dec 18

When was someone going to tell me Christmas is Monday? Ok, so I knew that but it just hit me how close it is.

I finally mailed off the last of everything that needed to be mailed. I wonder if Dad’s family got their box yet.

The rule is, do not buy anything for yourself after Turkey Day but I had to have two of Hayley Westenra’s songs. I heard her on PBS the other night as part of Celtic Women and thought her voice was familiar. Turns out she sings a duet with Helmut Lotti on his current CD. Anyways, she is now on the Shuffle and will be for the time being. Wuthering Heights” and “Dark Waltz” are simply gorgeous. Now if only her songs from the promotion were available...

Today was the last day of warm weather for awhile. No more 60-70 degree days with sunshine. This will not be fun.