Sunday, January 07, 2007

Jan 7

The StepPaternal Grandmother and I saw Night at the Museum this afternoon, it was light but cute. We both agreed it was vastly different from last week’s movie. Sadly there is nothing either out or coming out that we want to see anytime soon.

I started trying to teach the Maternal Grandmother how to knit last night when the Younger Twin was throwing a tantrum over a movie. Her VHS copy of Sleeping Beauty is horrible but she did not want to see the DVD copy I had. She cried; we left the room. While I was struggling to teach a cable cast-on, we heard her laughing. Drama queen. She went home and the Older Twin spent the night.

Everyone keeps asking me what I’m knitting at church and I honestly do not know at this point. The goal is to use a skein or two of some Lion Brand Homespun yarn in my stash. What it is, I am not sure. It will probably end up becoming a wrap for the charity ball if it is long enough by then, if not it goes in a box to use as gifts throughout the year. Either way, it has become the project I keep in the car for stoplights and church.