Monday, January 01, 2007

Jan 1

Christmas is over.

I’m back from DC.

The wedding was beautiful.

I am ready for life to go back to normal.

Sure, seeing the Portrait Gallery with Dad was cool; but I missed sleeping in my own bed. The one I had in DC did not come with a Puppy. I really missed her this time.

After I slept and went to my knitting place, I found out that my buddy’s wedding had some interesting developments. Such as the kitchen coordinator had to step down to have surgery leaving Mom not only the wedding coordinator but also taking over the kitchen. The ceremony lasted half an hour, the reception lasted 2 hours. Wow, no wonder I took close to 300 pictures for the mother of the bride. We did not run out of food, but the end of the barrel was in sight. I am still getting over that event, and I am still behind on my correspondences. That is tomorrow’s problem, since the rest of today has been booked. First a family portrait then I am taking the StepPaternal Grandmother to see that Mayan movie.