Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan 18

Yet another wonderful day of classes. So my brain was fried after 90 minutes of intense reading before going into 3 hours worth of lecture/discussion. I needed knitting therapy. Within 15 minutes of mindless knitting, I felt like a new person. Somehow, I am going to convert my profs and knit in class. At the least, I shall have to start knitting between them. Despite the taxing of brain, I absolutely adored the classes. I cannot wait for Monday night.

The whole carpool thing is going to be fun, now that my buddy only has class on Tuesday night. We agreed to spend an hour or so on campus after her last class to study from next week on.

Oh, I broke down and bought a night parking pass. Now, after 1630 I can park in the lot across the street from my building. This is much better than over the railroad tracks and across a street from the same building. I justify the $25 dollars to assuage the fears of the Maternal Grandmother and Mom; I am reasonably sure the Paternal Grandmother worried over it as well but she is less vocal about it. Besides, I got my excess aid check yesterday. Yes, I have to pay it back but it solves today’s crises.

I am sub-ing again tomorrow. I plan to get there early to read some of my assignments for Tuesday’s classes. Every moment must be utilized to the fullest. Benny Franklin would be proud.