Saturday, January 05, 2008

guess what?

tomorrow is 12th Night. And the beginning of a KAL for the Shakespeare group on Ravelry. Speaking of which, for the past 4 days, every time I log in there are over 1000 other logged in as well. How cool is that?

Cable is starting to talk to us. For the longest time, she only yelped if she was hurt (stepped on her). Now, she is mewing just a little bit. Mostly as a thank-you when we feed her but also when she jumps onto something tall, like the sofa. I am just amazed at how far she's come. Yet another strong-willed woman around the house.

other than that, nothing major is going on here. I did the leg work for most of my Spring semester paperwork. Take this piece of paper and give it to someone downstairs. Then go sign this paper. Now go give a pint of blood to finish registration. Ok, so that last bit was an exaggeration. But I expect it will not be for long.

I've been working hard on my thesis. I feel so behind on it. But everyone here says I've done a lot on it. I still need to re-read and take extensive notes on the last 125 pages of The Little Minister. Mom and the Maternal Grandmother told me a few hours ago that I will not be permitted to take my laptop or my thesis related books. I may write things in a notebook if something comes to me, but no active work on it. I think I'll work on it for a few hours tomorrow afternoon. Just in case.