Tuesday, January 01, 2008

back, if only for a moment or two

And then I'm off again.

My life in a quick review:
  1. My full-blooded sister is settling into an apartment. Everyone at church is happy to see her. Some are calling me by her name. I want to scream.
  2. The new happy pills are wonderful. I feel nothing at all. No 'fog' or anything like that. And more importantly, no random crying.
  3. I frogged some knitting stuff. It was a much needed and somewhat constructive form of relief.
  4. I'm back to knitting. There were some recent days when I just did not feel like it. But now I am working on the Elder Twin's jacket/cardigan again and getting excited about it.
  5. A seldom used room at Mom's house is being converted into a study space for me. I can work on my thesis from here and not worry about being disturbed or being in someone's way. We even have some big cork-boards up so I can tack and move points around.
But that's about all. Or at least all I want to talk about right now. So I'm off!