Tuesday, December 11, 2007

such a tuesday

Where to even start? Well, the Younger Twin knocked the socks off her speech teacher. The class of three had to each make a sentence using the word "outside." There was the run-of-the-mill answers such as: 'I like to play outside' and 'I go outside.' My sister came up with the following, (please not that this is a direct quote) "When my mother goes outside to garden, she plants bulbs." Is there any greater reward than this sentence coming from a 5 year old? My ultimate goal, to astound all their teachers is succeeding.

My neurologist took me off one happy pill and put me on a new one. Migraine pills are the same as they always have been. I go back the first of February. So, we'll see.

I'll miss SnB this week at the bookstore, one of my classes is having a post-semester party. I shall also be missing the Memphis Knit Mafia (a Ravelry group) December swap. With my head, there is little chance of me coming back in time from the Paternal Grandmother's house in time. Ah well, such is life. I do hate that I miss so much knitting with the SnB group, but I do have my knitting time at Stash. Silver lining and all...