Sunday, December 09, 2007

and another week begins

...with me nearly done with one paper. Yea! Almost finished with Kid's Lit.

Sadly the computer thought it would be funny to save my Mod Brit Novel paper (that only needed a conclusion) in computer language. Thankfully, I had not thrown out all of my notes and was able to rewrite most of it. However, I am still about two pages short. Somehow I have completely blanked out on what those two pages were about.

I am nearly done with Christmas. Only two presents left and two presents to ship. Not a shabby way to start my week's to-do list. Have to admit, I have given up trying to keep Cable out of the tree. She likes looking down on me from the top. Or maybe she thinks it is her natural role: star of our house. I think she and the Elder Twin will fight for that spot.

In my knitting news, I can now knit 'backwards.' Hard to explain to non-knitters, but the knitters among us understand what I mean. The process is still a bit awkward. I'm talking mediative state of mind to do it. But I can. Now to move beyond the knit/purl stuff. I am free to never turn a work again. Yea. Life, liberty, and yarn for all.