Tuesday, December 04, 2007

another update

sorta. This weekend was drama filled action. The Elder Twin got her hair caught in a treadmill, thankfully she only lost some hair. She picked up a virus and is missing a whole week of school. The Younger Twin is doing fine. Yea! Oh, and I might have had a petite mal seizure. I zoned out and was "spacey" when I came back to earth. I know I slept like my mind was doing something funky when I napped afterwards.

Despite the drama, I did finish the paper that was due today. And in time for a buddy in the department to look it over with me. Next week's papers are nearly written. I was elected the leader of a debate before I even knew I was nominated. No big, I have been arguing Johnson's side since we started reading his stuff.

I think I'll take the night off.