Thursday, December 06, 2007

lagan things

if you don't know what "lagan" means, you should look it up. I am not doing your homework for you.

My new favorite song is "My Lagan Love" sung by The Corrs. Anuna's version is a bit slower and more haunting, which is pretty but I need something a little more upbeat. Hence, The Corrs. I swear, my inter child is dancing.


Well, the last day of classes was yesterday. :insert happy dance: Today was a study day, so when the Middle school called desperate, I skipped studying. 6th grade. Not. Fun. At. All. Funny thing, everyone seemed to confuse me with my Full-Blooded Sister. It took them a moment to see the differences. This is funny in that it rarely happens.

After I clock-ed out at school, I filled the tank up and went across the River (ha, more lagan) to my other job. I so needed the laughter. I have also promised myself no new yarn until I finish a big project. And I did not buy new yarn tonight. New needles, yes. But I was so expecting to buy yarn despite myself. The problem wasn't the want of yarn, but want of project.

I sub again tomorrow afternoon. But for now, I'm off to Ravelry for a moment. Update the projects and all. Therefore, I leave you with:

Where Lagan stream sing lullaby
There blows a lily fair
When twilight gleam is in her eyes
The night is on her hair
And like a love - sick lenanshee
She hath my heart in thrall
No life have I, no liberty
With love is lord of all