Tuesday, October 23, 2007

today was a good day.

Right now, I have a little Cable asleep on my leg. It's quite adorable, minus the fact I need to wake her up soon so I can get a shower in. What was it the tee-shirt said, "Cats were once worshiped as gods and they have never forgotten it." How true.

I spoke with both my TR professors about my upcoming papers. Kid Lit said I could rewrite and submit my short paper to a conference for extra credit. Cool. It would be cooler if there was one closer than New Mexico. Oh well, never hurts to submit, right?

Mod Brit Novel is talking about Mrs. Dalloway tomorrow. Love the novel, long live Virgina Wolfe, if only through her texts. "your gift survived it all...yourself." Yes that was Auden talking about Yeats, but it applies so lets go with it.

Knitting wise, I need to start doing larger projects--or take up spinning. I need something more and some sweaters/shrugs should fill that gap. I hope so, I really do not have the room for a wheel and fleece. Not yet. Time to go pet the stash before I give in.