Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good News...

I'm still among the living. The past two weeks have been murder, but all presentations and papers are finished. Over. Done with.

Now to finish Joyce's text during Fall Break next week. I hate that we only have two days now and three days next month. Does the university not realize the profs have not one but two chances to overwhelm us? Spring is somewhat better, after we have a week off (this is of course following a week of due dates) we come back for another week of projects due. Hummmm. It doth appear that higher education is designed to put everyone on happy pills and give bouts of intense drinking. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong, I should be drinking more. If only my migraine pills wouldn't protest the alcohol so much.

In knitting news, I have finished some projects like green wristlets for a grad friend and another scarf. Now, I'm off to see what I've missed on Ravelry.