Friday, October 05, 2007

finally, the week is [almost] over

I ended up presenting twice yesterday since the class I was suppose to present to on Tuesday was canceled. 17th century presentation was on John Donne's contrasting views on women and virginity. History of Kid's Lit was on the commodity of Peter Pan, apparently I was very enthusiastic and imaginative. That's not a bad thing is it?

Afterwards, I sold tickets at the Pink Place Arts and Crafts Fair. Mom and I went this morning and I sold tickets again in the afternoon. I throughly enjoyed myself. And have satisfied the growing curiosity on how spinning wheels and looms work. I'm still a bit fuzzy on spinning wheels. And yes, I did buy some yarn (hand dyed and spun) but I also purchased soap, candles, and a barrette. The juniper soy candle smells wonderful.

Now of course I need to read more Ulysses and The Little Minister, write two 7 page papers, two 2 page response papers, and a thesis proposal with working bibliography. Glad I took my weekend today.