Monday, October 22, 2007

another day of pictures

I am really not in a posting mood. Therefore my people, I give you pictures (in color).

First, a FO (finished object, for the non-knitters). The black cable on the brim is hard to make out, but nonetheless is there. It is for my English buddy JMM.



Now, here are pictures of little Cable. You can see which eye is still having problems. The Vet is still very hopeful of a full recovery. The basket is a gift from Mom's little Pom-Pom who loved it until the Twins started giving him rides down the hall with it. Thus far, he has not missed it.



And lastly, pictures of Puppy who no longer resembles a mountain beast. She was not really in a picture-taking mood, but finally relented...under protest. I'll give her this, she does look adorable.


Night all!