Monday, February 26, 2007

Feb 26

The nice lady who watches the Twins told me she would not be surprised if the doctor wanted to remove my tonsils. Eh. But at this point, I would cut the blasted things out myself. I have this hideous cough and a presentation tomorrow. Fun stuff.

But upon checking out my favorite artists’ sites, I discovered that Helmut has received recognition for having sold over 12.5 million records. And Hayley has a new album coming out the week after next; of course the one I really want is the UK/International which leaves me scavenging around looking for it.

I sent off my StepBrother’s and Sister’s birthday gifts today. It has delivery confirmation on it so I know when it gets there. With their hectic lifestyle, it could take an extra three days for a phone call saying they received it. 50 cents well spent in my book.

And for the record, if you ever get the desire (or have to read it for class) to read ‘The Life of Catherine of Siena,’ be sure to have snacks on hand. After reading fourteen pages of the text describing how she went seven years without eating and over a hundred days without sleep. The portions on which foods she gave up when are very descriptive and gave me a sharp craving for steak. I am not for restricting people’s religious calling or their beliefs, but did she really need to fast so drastically?