Sunday, February 11, 2007

Feb 11

Tuesday’s homework is done. That is correct. Tuesday’s. Have I started Thursday’s? No. But it is a light day and therefore I should be done by this time tomorrow.

Friday was iced in for the second week in a row. I did some reading for Tuesday and worked on the rest of my knitting for February’s birthdays. I have completed the knitting but not the felting of the last of them. And I have a very good head start on March.

Saturday, I went shopping with the StepPaternal Grandmother. Surprisingly, it was fun. Then I was talked into spending the evening at Chucky E. Cheese’s. How gullible am I for that? It was not as fun as shopping. I woke up this morning with a sore back. But is it from all the skeeball or the rollercoaster stimulator the Twins bullied me into? Yes, a semi-grown up was bullied into ridding one of those things by a pair of preschoolers. All it took was big eyes and a ‘please.’

Today, I finished a scarf and homework for Tuesday. Why am I so happy about this? Because it composed of: *60 pages of Irish saga from the book The Tain. (That book has been added to my wish list.) A page worth of question/response accompanied it. *40 pages of critical theory and a two page short paper with citations that took an additional page. *Act V of Marlow’s Edward II and 45 pages of secondary reading. (Ok, so the secondary reading was required for another class last week. It still counts as a part of this week’s reading.)

Is this a reason to be happy or what?