Monday, February 12, 2007

Feb 12

The last of my textbooks are in. One of them has colored pictures in it. I cannot remember the last time I had a book with colored pictures in it for fun or for an English class. This is absolutely wonderful. The book is:
Barber, Richard. Bestiary: Being an English Version of the Bodleian Library, Oxford, MS Bodley 784. Boydell Press. 2006.

I cannot remember the city of publication, or this would be a full citation.

Tomorrow is the last of the February birthdays, and I was actually able to work on my Blue Cobweb. Thankfully, I still remember the stitch and did not have to dig through my books to relocate it. But what to knit tomorrow? I have no mindless knitting started to work on while I am on campus; and I do hate having to pay attention to what my hands are doing when I am reading.

Sadly, I am getting sick and a full day’s work tomorrow.