Thursday, November 06, 2008

Puppy says,



my (left) shoulder hurts. My Person didn't like seeing me limp around the block during our pre-lunch/class walk. I wasn't whining about my shoulder, but she insisted we go see a vet. In fact, she was so worried, that she drove me the three blocks to an Animal Hospital.

there were lots of neat smells in there. I even got to meet some nice dogs who also had foot/leg problems. The mean vet made me yelp when she got to my shoulder but didn't think an x-ray was needed.

now, My Person and I can only go on short walks twice a day. Short walks? Only twice a day? These phrases are very strange and I do not like them at all. I want to go now but My Person is not being nice. She will have to carry me down the stairs, and I don't like that one bit. But it is cool to have the mattress on the floor, 'cause now I don't have to jump up and down so much.

the mean vet even wanted me to be kenneled. Kenneled? I'm from Arkansas Ms. Dr. Vet Lady! Kennels are outside with long dog-runs and a house. Kennels do not belong inside. It's like asking me to wear my fancy shoes to go mudd'n. Yeah, it's that silly. I don't even think kennels exists anymore. Nope. They don't.

this will not be fun...