Friday, November 28, 2008

long drive

any way you look at it. 400 miles (or 8 hours) one way. That means 800 miles in 16 hours in 4 days. I am tired.

Puppy curled up on a blanket and my favorite pillow and slept until she needed something. Wish I could have done that. Traffic was not bad either way, somehow I managed to pick the right times for driving.

Puppy's shoulder is hurt but healing. Our Regular Vet thinks she might have scrapped bone when she fell wrong. It is not dense enough to show up on an x-ray (though he took 2 shots to make sure), but Puppy will be just fine. We even have new medicine and will get a phone call on Monday as a follow-up.

I miss my family and all, but I am so glad I don't have to drive back right away. Yes, I did some knitting. No, you cannot see it until January. Not even the dishcloths. It just takes the fun out of the surprise. Sorry!