Monday, November 24, 2008

as written by Puppy

guess what? All month I've been limping off and on, then back off, a few days later back on. My pet is not amused. In fact, she is skipping class tomorrow so we can go to my regular Vet early Wednesday. I'm hoping to hunt down my chiropractor that afternoon for an adjustment.

my kitten Cable has been terrorizing my pets in Arkansas, so I need to set her straight on the realities of life. See if I can convince her to be more subtle. I hear there is a new cat in the family, one who runs an effective reign of terror to my cousin, Sugar. I swear, I leave town for a few months and already the cats have taken over. Do you think they issue belly-rubs? Maybe they can open the door and let me run around outside. Any cats that can lead a revolution in such a short time must be have working thumbs.

everyone here in Tennessee thinks I am the cutest, sweets little puppy ever. And how true they are. I am just so glad my pet took me to the beauty shop last week. Now I look even better for my holiday debut in Arkansas. So don't get too worried if my pet doesn't show up on the internet for a few days, I have to keep my staff busy to get everything done and back in Tennessee before Saturday. Oh the pressure of being popular!