Wednesday, November 05, 2008

gunpowder

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I think of no reason why gunpowder, treason
And plot should be forgot...

ok, so its Guy Fawkes Day. (Don't know about Guy? Click.)

but guess what? It is also crunch time. This conversation took place yesterday after class between myself and I.

This week and next are full of group projects.
What group projects?
The ones assigned right before midterms were handed out like candy on All Hallow's Eve.

Oh, right. Those group projects. Which group am I in? What are we doing?
Look at the assignments on BlackBoard.

Oh. I remember looking at those websites the day after the groups were assigned.
Then why didn't I finish them then?
I had plenty of time.
Well, now I don't.

good point. Better get to them.
Don't forget the Labs and big assignment for "Info Retrival."
Is it Christmas yet?
Close. And yes, I still have shopping to do.
I hate crunch time. Nothing but pressure on gunpowder barrels.