Monday, August 11, 2008

deadlines

and they all start Wednesday.

in no particular order: send StepSister1 birthday gift, finish pullover, write postcards, fill out paperwork so I can work, orientation (for my program), buy bus pass, get books.

it may not look like much, but in my head it is. I'm excited about the Student Work, it will be lots of fun. And orientation will be nice, if only to see who else is in the program. The biggest worry I have is the pullover. I'm on sleeve two, but I was hoping to be done long before now. Wanna see a picture?



I did a quick bind-off to free up the needles. Obviously, I have to go back and do it properly.

also on my camera was one last picture of Cable, whom I hear is adjusting well. She is doing a wonderful job monitoring and managing the family's lives. Good, someone has to keep everyone else on task. Puppy has her hands full with me.