Monday, August 25, 2008

better understanding

of the courses I'm taking this Fall. Each of the following points has its own class.

  1. What is information?
  2. Where does it go?
  3. How can I get it?

oh yea, this is going to be fun. The entire faulty here works really hard to make sure each class, no matter the prof, gets the same information. Pretty smart, actually.

my work study at the Med Library will be tons of fun, once I know what I'm actually doing. 1st day today and there is alot to learn. Who gets what and what to charge them. How the databases and computer programs work. Where to park. I feel like the world's biggest scatter brain. Luckily, I'm not the only one in the office with this problem. It will make sense...someday.

meanwhile, I passed both my TB tests. This is good to know, for a moment there I was so worried...not.

tons of homework, another day of learning tomorrow, and several people I need to email. However, I have been up since 4 this morning (no clue why, I just was wide awake). I'll deal with the world in the morning. Better take a sleeping pill before bed, just in case my brain wants to pull that trick again.