Monday, August 18, 2008

bus 'n knits

I rode the bus today for the first time that was not for a school trip. What can I say, public transport just hasn't been a realistic mode of transport up until now. Not sure how everything works. But, I do have a semester-long pass. It stands to reason, then, that eventually I will figure it out.

in other news, I found a Josh Groban video on YouTube. Yes, he has quite a few on there; however, this one differs from the ones on my iShuffle in that I do not have it yet. This is just one of those songs that even without knowing the words or seeing a video, you just know what the singer is saying/feeling/all that other stuff. I may have told you this before, but StepSister no. 2 does not understand how I (or anyone for that matter) can like a song in a different language. But there are times when understanding the lyrics is simply not needed.

in any case, here are some knitting pictures: