Saturday, February 23, 2008

just 1 of those days

you know those days when you should get a metal and dinner just for getting out of bed? That would be me. Today.

I blame all the med change in such a short time.

Cable is feeling so much better. She has already climbed up the entertainment center several times. No pain pills after the first post-surgery day (and even that was half of what we could have given her). Right now, she is licking at her staples. It's been five days, so some of the skin should be knitted by now. She spent all day on her sunlit perch on my window.

I went to Mom's for my computer and to pick up some letters she wanted posted today. Ended up staying most of the day with her. She is getting the "crud" as we call it here. Though she is feeling better.

Tomorrow I will finish Chapter 3. Right now I just want to look at yarn. See what came in yesterday:



The coral is actually my Lent this year. Rather than giving something up, I am doing a project I normally would not do. Same amount of suffering goes into it, so I am more than set for the year. I was sick when I was officially suppose to start, but I think God would understand. No, I am not Catholic, however, Lent is just something I do every year since my undergraduate years. Understanding through suffering.

I fully intend to call it an early night. My Black Adder III DVD came in on Thursday and I have yet to see all 6 episodes more than thrice.