Sunday, February 17, 2008

chapter 2

is written! Yea! Yahoo! Ha!


ok, so it is only a rough draft. But....Chapter 2 is written!

I feel so much better. Which is a very good thing, as now the remaining adults are down for the count. Good thing there is no school tomorrow, the Maternal Grandmother can now be as sick as she wants without wondering how her school is doing.

Now for the semi-bad news. My Full-Blooded (FB) Sister wants a cardi wrap for her birthday; but she is gracious enough to take it late. NO wool. :blinks for a moment: No wool? For someone who deals with 93% of her knitting with that wonderful fiber, this is horrible. Have I brought this up before? I know, it has all the flashing warning lights (she hasn't liked or used previously knitted gifts). So why am I searching WEBS (aka: black hole in my checkbook if I let myself stray too long) for cheap acrylic? Because she by all accounts is still my sister. And one day I might need her kidney. Scratch that, she'll need some of my liver first.