Friday, February 29, 2008

happy leap year

hehe. I don't get to say that very often so I am taking full advantage of it now.

My Thesis Adviser told me Chapter 2 was a good first draft. He is doing a talk tomorrow night and my English buddy KMB and I are going. As of tomorrow, Spring Break has come so she is off to a concert in Chicago late next week. Lucky. I'll be here, in front of the computer screen. Doing homework.

Stress levels are through the roof, which means I have been "picking" myself. Major problem as the bottom of my lip really hurts. Therefore, I am wearing gloves until I break the habit or stress goes away. Knitting gloves really was not so horrible. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, the pair I am wearing are the first pair and there are so many mistakes. Live and learn, as the slogan goes. The next pair will be in black. On really small needles.





Puppy got a hair cut yesterday. She looks so different without her broom-like-tail. But she is cute and happy and so soft. What else matters?



And so, before I sign off for the night...I discovered this week how Cable has been stealing my yarn. The Little Imp has been climbing up to what was once a safe place for a bowl of yarn. No worries, all is now safe and secure.





cats. They never have gotten over the whole Egyptian god thing.