Friday, October 10, 2008

no politics, no politics, no politics

is this election still going on? When can I just vote and get the blasted thing over with?

on a much happier note, I start Friday hours today. Fun. Actually, it is. But it means I have a few extra hours this pay cycle. Money I did not budget for, so I can take it to SAFF and not worry about buying groceries. Yea!

I've CO another project for me. More on that once I get photos.

and I got an early birthday present from my Paternal Grandmother. Selected Poems and Four Plays by W. B. Yeats. I love Yeats. And now, I have a whole hard-copy book of his. Nothing against getting a Kindle copy, but I'm going to be taking extensive notes/drawings. Besides, you should see how nicely it looks next to James Joyce. Oh! I better print off that poem by Auden about Yeats.

time for lunch and a walk before work.