Tuesday, October 14, 2008

and now for something different.

guess what I've been watching? Monty Python's Flying Circus. Sometimes I forget how funny it is. With the whole, no-tv-in-the-house thing, I've been watching previous seasons of various shows on my little DVD player. So much better than TV.

I love my "Information Retrieval" class. It all makes sense to me. It would be nice though, if I could just sit down and do more 'find the info/data' activities. Hopefully, they'll let me start working on literature searches at work soon. That would be fun.

oh, the Elder Twin finally lost a tooth! I don't know which one, but I know how hard she's been working on losing one. The old wives' tales say she can start reading now.

but I digress, I wanted to blog this morning to show off Something Witty.