Wednesday, May 21, 2008

odd

I've been working. But I feel so much better these days. I actually had blood drawn without crying, screaming, or someone to hold me down. Do I want to do it again anytime soon? Are you joking? I hate non-craft needles. Despite these new pills, I am still afraid of needles that go into the body. This is coming from the person who couldn't wait to dissect animals in Biology.

socks for children are proving more exasperating than adult socks. I should know, I have both OTN (On The Needles for you non-knitters). My Sister's Birthday present isn't working at all, so I am opting to knit a pair of thick, green, cotton socks for her instead. I don't like cotton, it has absolutely no memory. I'm modifying Debbie Tomkies' Feet First pattern to get the job done. No clue what I'm doing with the Twins' socks.

lastly, I am going on a short vacation. 3 days and 2 nights at the Paternal Grandmother's house, located in a town that brags about its 3 working stoplights. Pure bliss for the over stressed me.