Sunday, May 04, 2008

Aftermath...

graduation is not how I would have pictured it. Not all the family could make it, but lunch was a very pleasant affair to all who came. I wish that my Paternal Grandmother could have stayed around a little longer. All the same, it meant a great deal to me.


I knit during most of the ceremony. Icarus/Daedalus is in the last repeat of Chart I.



I might add another repeat, I have the yarn and time... Well, I have the yarn in any case. Although I have discovered something: one knows one knits to much when ones friends no longer blink when one takes out one's WIP.


Cable has discovered window ledges exists outside.




her opinion of them remains unformed at the present time. I, however, think she will be back up there soon enough. She does admit to liking the older cat in the family, Buddy. He is great to take naps with. (No worries about future generations, both cats have been made "it"s.)



believe it or not, Buddy is actually bigger than Cable.


Puppy does not appear jealous. And why would she? We're going to Library School this Fall. I know who I belong to.



while I am in a much better place than I was this time last year, I am still getting back to me. A long process to be sure, but well worth the effort I think.