Saturday, March 08, 2008

Please forgive my Early Modern English

but by all the p*x*d ridden gr**n w**stc**ts, my thesis has to be defended and corrected and turned in by when? Bl**dy April. Z**nds.

what b*s*b*rn* fool came up with that date? That lowly s*rp*nt must have r*t for brains and a c*dp**c* full of stockings. Obviously, they have no sw*rd for any sh**th. Their lover gave that r*ng to another, crowning them with h*rns. Their mother's h**r reached her kn**s, her breath smelt of foul enough to keep the bravest soldier home in bed, and her teeth are green!

St*rs have mercy on my d*mn*d hide. S*n of a wh*r*.

if no one sees me, either in person, email, blog, or Ravelry; do not take it personally. I have to finish my bl**d*ng p*x*ed thesis. This coming week. P*ss*ng, bl**d*, n*n*th circle of h*ll.