Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Ides Everyone!

and if your name happens to be Julius Caesar, I hope you made it through the day. If you've made it this far, you have a pretty good chance of making it.

I have spent the day reading Marx and applying to 2 of 3 Chapters. Had I not been knitting, I would not have made it. In fact, I present to you: Marx





In Knitting news, my Icarus is looking good...not on camera. But Daedalus will fly! Yes, I named my shawl after the father instead of the son. That shows how much faith I have that this project is going to be beautiful. And I will fly away with it. No crashing into the sea.

I balled the yarn for my Pooka gloves, the pattern is actually from a book I already had. The only modification I am doing to it is knitting it in the round. Pictures when I CO. I am also nearly ready to figure out the math on a glove design of my own. Now that I know they are not hard, I want dozens.

In Cable news, she goes outside as often as she can and comes back when called. It hailed last night, in addition to the rain. The backyard is swamped, and she did not really like that all too much. Nothing stops this girl for long.

Puppy feels better now that the weather has warmed up and we can take walks again. She did not like the storm last night but we all made it through.