Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Simple Things

I have a new chair! My previous desk chair prevented me from crossing my legs under the desk while the salesperson’s desk chair prevented her from using the desk drawers. So, we switched. Thus giving her hours of entertainment twirling in her new chair. It’s sad how such a small thing made my day look vastly brighter.

Last night, I made a list of things I need to take care of Friday when I go to campus. I believe in organization, if only because it is more efficient. Hopefully, I will be able to get a reading list for Comps. After all, it is only two years away and I would like to get started on it.

I finally started the hats for the boys. If it looks as good as I think it will I may apply the idea for my stepbrother’s Christmas. Except, I’ll probably use a space theme instead of a train one. We’ll see.