Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Looks Good for a Change

So, add another $4,000 in Student Loans to my bill. I hate that it is needed but I am very glad it is not higher. Still, it makes me rethink the $15 dollars I was going to spend on yarn or a new DVD.

On a more positive note: my grandparents and I managed to finish painting, cleaning, and rearranging my room in a single day. (Ok, so there is a stack of paper I need to go through but that is all that is left.) We’ve talked about doing it for about a year now and it is nice to move onto something else.

Having Friday afternoon off did wonders for my spirit, even if I did have to go to the evil Wal-Mart for some paintbrushes. And, one of the boys’ hats should be finished tonight. I’ll see about getting a picture up.

And most excitingly, we get high-speed Internet tomorrow! Also, my step-dad’s mom told me about a prayer shawl ministry at her church. A new knitting circle who wants me to call them today. Life is good for the moment.