Tuesday, December 16, 2008

not a habit

this lack of posts, I promise. Life just got crazed for a moment or two, trying to get things done so I could come to Memphis. But now, I am here and very happy to be on the internet again.

I made it in time for Sunday evening services. The preacher wasn't there, and much to my disappointment, the youth minister had the sermon. Not to talk out of church or anything, but if his interpretation of scripture is valid...I'd like to reserve an aisle seat to Hell, coach will be more than fine.

yesterday presents got wrapped in something other than newspaper. Why is it that I never remembered to pick up holiday gift wrap? I sent the East Coast family gifts in newspaper or it would never have been sent.

my doctors are very happy about the progress I've made. In fact, I might be seeing them once a year very soon. Yea! Meds are fine. I am getting better.

oh! grades came out today. I have a B, B+, A.

I'll take photos of knitting and have a knitting post tomorrow. You have been warned.