Wednesday, September 03, 2008

quick update

because I have lots of stuff to do.

I love my work study. Finding articles and pulling journals is so much more fun that what it sounds like. You just have to trust me on that one. Next week I start nights and weekends. On the plus side, classes should be better (one has to suffer the intro weeks before getting to the good stuff).

it is bloody September already. If you haven't thought about Christmas knitting, now would be a good time to start. My gift stock overflows with scarves, it needs more dishcloths but I can knit almost a complete one of those up during one class session. I so need to finish some WIPs. But when did I have so many?

this past weekend was spent in Memphis. I had all these wonderful plans, but family stuff came up. Like we had an impromptu birthday celebration for me (silly me thought it was next month). My Maternal Grandmother dropped me off at Stash and let the ladies there baby-sit me for an hour. I was pick-ed up before I had even started seriously looking at yarn. (Expect pictures on Friday.)

break timer just went off. Guess I better get back to homework.