Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday is my Saturday

seeing as how I now work all day Saturday and need a day to clean house and such. I spent most of today working on a doll for the Younger Twin. She is having her tonsils out next month and I want to do something for her. I cannot go home for the day, so the obvious choice was to knit something. And here she is. The only thing lacking is hair.



meanwhile, the Elder Twin bought a kitten. A friend of the family recently had a population increase of them, and Elder Twin had seen them. Mom said "No more animals." So naturally the kid called Her Dad and negotiated. She talked him into agreeing about having the kitten if she bought the cat. Then the little miss went to the family friend and offered 2 quarters for a kitten. 50 cents now buys a kitten. And to think, Puppy picked up Cable for free (before the vet bills). Turns out, Elder Twin is picking up after the kitten and everything. Didn't see that one coming, given how hard it is to make her pick up anything.

Puppy got a hair cut this week. Now all the neighbors think she is a cocker spaniel whereas before, they thought she was a lab. I think she looks more lab now and cocker spaniel when she is more fluffy.

the before picture



she was a little camera shy after her hair cut



but I finally got a shot in



speaking of Puppy, she is trying to tell me it is time for a walk. The whole looking longingly at the door is suppose to be a clue.